Monday, January 16, 2006

A whole new Me

Magaidi

For the first time I have set goals (not resolutions) but goals which I think are realistic enough for me to achieve this year. These include:

1. Continue to pursue further my education
2. Realize my potential in other areas such as mentoring and helping others on similar career path as I am or aspiring to join me.
3. Communicate more with old man and old lady
4. Be a better partner all round with baby girl.
5. Being better organized.
6. Be more open minded.


I actually wrote them down, to be revisited every quarter and updated on progress. Besides that, my creative juices are flowing. Progress towards #2 already!! I accompanied a very talented buddy to a recording studio recently - let me just say I have a whole new level of respect for Nameless et al.

6 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you seem to be taking the dolts L in stride..

all the best with the goals

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Prousette said...

Happy New year and all the best with the resolutions

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

could we get msanii some resolutions of no more typos?

all the best with your goals-i can feel the zeal with which u have started out with...of course a month from now u will look back and...er...cough...laugh but we will be here wit u all z way

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Whispering Inn said...

Wrote the down, eh? Well, as long as you are committed and are hitting your benchmarks, you'll be alright! After all, it's not like you set out to do something as daunting as quitting kanywaji or anything like that!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger KenyanMusings said...

Best of luck with those, and thanks for dropping by ny blog

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Magaidi said...

@Msanii - Jack Daniels works wonders my man!

@Prousette - goals not resolutions difference being, goals are standards set while resolutions are ambigous promises with no quantifiable result & thanks.

@Nick - I'll get him one. A brutha can only do so much. And with him taking pot shots at the colts, he's got some more coming his way. LOL. Achana na goals zangu..utaona, i'll achieve zem all z way.

W-Inn - I only set goals I have realistic goals of achieving. 'Teetotalling' aii sijui!

@KM- Thx.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home