Monday, October 03, 2005

New Beggining

Magaidi
I have just completed a cross-country move that takes me from my cozy confines of a beautiful new england city to the hot weather down south. Needless to say, I could not pass on the opportunity. If you've ever moved, cross-town, interstate or trans-Atlantic, you know the hassles of moving. I am currently mirred in one but my enthusiasm seems to have had a funny effect on me. No more snow, ridiculously cold winters, impossible tolls and that other madness that comes with living in the north east.

6 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

well kijana here's to new beginning

(u should consider activating word verification to avoid these spam comments)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Magaidi said...

Nick..took ur advice. Thanks bana. It was getting kidogo outta hand. Working on getting things back to normal soon.

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the south my guy.all the best with your aspirations.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Nakeel said...

Hey enjoy the new beginning chap...

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Afromusing said...

all the best! no more snow for you...utatufungulia mlango if we decide to flee for the winter?

Enjoy!

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Guessaurus said...

Good luck with the new beginning - now you gotta learn to speak like the people in the South... hehehe!

Moving is hassle x 10 - but once settled, I'm sure all will be forgotten - unless you intend to make it a habit :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home