Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Holidays & Thank You's

Mr. Magaidi

I just happen to be in an extremely giving mood for this Christmas. First of all let me just thank each and every KBW member who passes by this here work station and spends kidogo time. I won't claim comments fuel post on this spot, rather an indiscriminate drive to blurt out whatever I want in the name of free speech but I digress. Happy holidays ladies and gentlemen.

Secondly It's been an eventful year. From the humble begginings of the KBW family to now the giant it seems to be evolving into. I intend to update among other things, links and the entire design of this site. Any pointers would be greatly and I do mean greatly appreciated.


For those who will be sending me gifts I do accept:

1. Cash
2. Spiderman Underwear
3. More Cash
4. Gift certificates.
5. Tastefully colored fantastic four underwear


To add to my merriment, C..C..C..Code red DJ Styles will be around next week and I have to catch some of that fun.

5 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Farmgal said...

Merry Christams magaidi and have a happy new year too!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

Hope u had a lovely xmas...am throwin away my spidey undies..so if u want some hola...ha ha ha ha

have a wonderful new year

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Shaggy said...

Did you say giving mood, send a red my way via western union.

In the meantime wish you well in the coming year and just hope those Pat's don't win the Super Bowl again coz I wil never here the end of it.

Peace out, bro.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Msanii_XL said...

Happy New Year!!

did you see what your big 12 brethren did?

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem....Hook 'em!

:-)

The glorious longhorns prevailed...Need I say more?

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home