Tuesday, September 13, 2005

3

I'll be back soon as I sort through the mountain of email/ loads of work and countless work issues as a result of being in and out of the office rather often over the last three weeks. I did manage to catch 'March of the penguins' which was unusually interesting. My new all time favorite movie is 'Hunt for Red October' only coz I watched it again [3 times actually]. 3 junior bankers quit while I was out, that says something about the firm. The other 3 left look like they might be out. Clearly this is not work for the faint hearted. You get to do what everyone else passes down to you. It sux! I hear emails are being sent left right and center trying to curb the sudden outflow. A rival firm seems to be poaching our staff aggressively. That's my three cents. Be back in 3 days.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

ha let me be the 3rd commenter and unleash a silly 3 comment. that character from hunt for red october...has been played by 3 actors: ALec Baldwin, Harrison Ford and Ben Afleck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home