Monday, April 04, 2005

What to do:

Magaidi
Yep! I'm back from DC and still breathing fresh like a squirrel! I katika'd boomba style to the rhythmic sounds of old school played by the ever impressive DJ Babu (Formerly of homeboyz and F2). I have a feeling a photo of me breaking sweat, streaking and sliding on the dancefloor will definitely surface somewhere on the net. If that happens rest assured I will not confirm your suspicions. Our host, K, can make you laugh your eyeballs off - i'll be sharing this with you shortly.

What to do now?

1. Stop procrastinating and complete Meme on me! 100+things about the fella 'Magaidi'
2. Stop procrastinating on stopping to procrastinate!
2. Call those people I met in DC.
3. Catch up on the latest gossip.
4. Gossip about the latest gossip.
5. Translate this blog to another language. I'm always looking to reach a wider audience and present my material in english, senegalese, ki-dholuo, Polish,khoisan, tutu-(ish?) or (tutish?)LOL! and sheng. . Applications with photos attached duly welcome. No x-rays tafadhalini.

3 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger akiey said...

What's cooking fellow Kenyan in the Diaspora? Nice to note you had a great time in DC, nice place with lots to do even though the locals(Americans & immigrants resident there) say there's nothing much to do. BTW, nice blog you got here.
Just wondering...how serious are you about translating your blog? I can help, drop me a line when you can.
-akiey-
other blog: http://tafsiri.blogspot.com

 
At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wewe wacha! There's no language like Senegalese!

Hey what happened to that ka-oil well you were to send?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Magaidi said...

@akiey -Thanks for stopping by. DC is a nice place to visit from time to time true. Don't know if i'd love to live there though. DC downtown if you ask me is half suburb and the rest is ghetto. But it's still a scenic place. About the translation i'll hit you up on it ASAP.

@ms K - first up welcome back girl!!!..umekuwa wapi?Ama you got lost on your way back from the Gold Coast? Plus wacha zako there's such a language as Senegalese. I speak it! LOL!

I'm still resolving some complications with regard to the oil well. These nature conservatoires - should I call them - apparently have an issue with me digging mpaka middle earth!

@MJY - I'm almost done with my list. I promise you it'll be up on the site kesho. I'm discovering new things about myself as we speak!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home