Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Joint

After a brief hiatus, the kid is back in full swing, juices still flowing and among other things a sense of wonder and amazement at how adept we have become at celebrating nonesense!..presidents day? Do we reaallyy..realllyy need this? Anywayz as long as it's there i'm enjoying it. Had a question for you jamaaz though. Had a stint with some really creative dudes this weekend called Studio Entertainment. What would be your ideal name for a joint, if you opened one up yourself? Or..what is the most interesting name you've come accross -y'know for a joint? C'mon people!!!...I need answers.

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Ms K said...

Afrodiziaq and Fever

Eh I'm waiting for my check.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Magaidi said...

Which check? Afrodiziaq huh? Quite original. I had 'Calabash'.

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is an African Restaurant in London called the Calabash.

I have no creative vibe today - I just popped in to spread a bit of love and to say thanks for stopping at mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home